We have built a solid track record of successfully managing distressed and complex situations.
- Total mandates since incorporation amount to EUR 3.5bn of Assets under Management
- Over 1000 individual cases/loans, mostly junior and highly leveraged
- Restructured and disposed over EUR 500 million of Real Estate Owned (REO) in Germany and the Nordics
- Average size of approx. EUR 5 million (ranging from EUR 0.5 – 250 million)
- Active asset workout in 12 European jurisdictions
- 40+ senior lenders engaged, with over EUR 3bn of senior financing involved (co-lenders in Reviva managed exposures)
- In excess of EUR 1500 million recovered since incorporation, representing over 75% average recovery rate
Our current mandates involve over 600 cases, made up of both real estate owned, corporate loans and leasing contracts to professional real estate investors and loans and guarantees to private individuals. The assets are located primarily throughout Scandinavia, Germany and the UK/Ireland.
The assets managed by Reviva Capital are primarily made up of distressed or non-core exposures originated by European banks and financial institutions and currently held by specialised investment funds.