- Proven track record in successful handling of distressed situations
- Financially strong with multi-year engagements
- Service offering ranging from strategic advisory to full operational management
- Results driven team and performance based mandates
- Fully functioning banking based infrastructure in place tuned to the needs of workout and restructuring
- Experienced multi-disciplinary and multi-lingual team of 27
- Established and regulated platform in Luxembourg
- Extensive European network and market reach
- Strong presence in local markets through Reviva Capital’s own operations and local partners
Our key goal is to proactively preserve and enhance values for our clients and ensure that asset returns are secured and optimised. This involves managing restructuring efforts and negotiations with counter-parties, preparing and implementing business plans, selecting and managing local advisers and staff as well as developing and executing divestment strategies. Our services also include assuming operational responsibility, interim management, administration and control involving credit administration, accounting and customised reporting for regulatory purposes.
Reviva Capital currently has EUR 1.6bn of Assets under Management (AuM) with over EUR3.5bn in mandates since inception. The assets are located primarily throughout Scandinavia, Germany and the UK.
Reviva Capital was incorporated in 2010 after a successful restructuring and spin-off from Glitnir Bank Luxembourg and is jointly owned by the management and key clients.
Reviva Capital is a PSF licensed entity (Professional of the Financial Sector) supervised by the Luxembourg Financial Supervisory Authority (CSSF) and its regulatory license covers areas such as Debt Collection, Client Communication and Administration. Additionally, Reviva is licensed as an economic advisor from the relevant Luxembourg authorities.
Reviva operates a branch office in Copenhagen, Denmark.